Bloodmoon:Missing Supply Ship
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Carnius Magius again once you receive a journal message.
- Travel to Raven Rock and speak to Falco Galenus about a missing shipment.
- Ask to Gamin Girith if he has seen anything, then speak again to Falco.
- Travel northwest to the coast and find the shipwreck and the survivor, Apronia Alfena.
- Gather any Miner's Picks from the shipwreck.
- Escort the survivor back to Falco.
- Speak to Falco about the shipwreck, and sell him back the pick axes.
- Return to Fort Frostmoth and tell Carius about the shipwreck.
About three days after the previous quest, you'll receive a journal entry saying:
- The first phase of construction at the colony has probably been completed; I should go see Carnius Magius.
Speak to Falco in Raven Rock who is surprised to have you ask about a ship, especially considering that the colony doesn't even have a dock yet. He suggests that you ask around town and see if anyone else knows anything.
Talk to people around town and see if they have seen anything. Speaking with Gamin Girith you will find out that there was a light to the northwest a few nights ago, but no one has checked it out. Talk about the incident to Falco who will suggest that you go and check it out.
Travel to the northwest and up the coast until you find a shipwreck (about half-way up on the island's west coast) with three Draugr nearby. You must kill all three Draugr before proceeding to rescue the sole survivor, Apronia Alfena, who is at the side of the shipwreck. She will want to be escorted to Raven Rock. While you are there, you might want to rescue all the Miner's Picks you can find in the wreck.
Return to Raven Rock
Escort the lone survivor back to Falco in town. As usual, be careful that she doesn't get lost or attacked along the way. Once she is near Falco she will thank you and stop following you. Speak with Falco (seen anything) to tell him about the shipwreck. He will mention that he will buy any Miner's Picks from you for 500 gold each, although this isn't required for the quest (there are six total in the ship; he will buy only six). Return to Carnius to inform him about the shipwreck and receive a 300 gold reward.
- When you receive the journal entry to speak to Carnius, you will now have access to a boat in Raven Rock, which allows quicker and safer travel back to Fort Frostmoth.
- If Apronia dies before returning to Raven Rock, be sure to remove Elberoth's Saber from her body, as it will be needed for a future quest.
These codes can be used along with the
Journal Console command and quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: A Blocked Door||Up: East Empire Company Quests||Next: Making a Choice|