|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Solstheim, Gyldenhul Barrow|
|Felsaad Coast, [-17,24]|
Gyldenhul Barrow is a small burial ground located on an island off the Felsaad Coast.
It is, without a doubt, the single richest treasure trove in all of Solstheim. The barrow's door is . The key for the door is obtained from Thormoor Gray-Wave as a reward for completing The Cursed Captain quest.
Treasure inside the barrow includes:
- 10,110 gold
- Stalhrim (x2)
- Ebony Cuirass
- Ebony Longsword
- Glass Helm
- Glass Frostsword
- Emerald (x3)
- Diamond (x3)
- Ruby (x3)
- Exquisite Amulet (unenchanted)
- Exquisite Ring (unenchanted)
- Various Exclusive potions (x8)
- The Cursed Captain: Help a restless sailor find some peace.
- The name Gyldenhul translates to "Golden Hollow", or "Golden Hole" in Danish which would explain the large amounts of treasure found within.
- This location makes an appearance in the Dragonborn expansion to Skyrim.